Cottage PropertiesLLC offers the following property management services...
Property Management Services
Sometimes selling your home is not the best option. If you're considering leasing your property, Cottage Properties can help in a number of ways:
- Pricing consultation
- Preparing your house to market
- Property listing, marketing and showing
- Lease negotiations
- Comprehensive tenant screening (credit, criminal and eviction history)
- Timely rental payment processing and monthly statement of account
- Maintenance and cleaning services
- Lawn services, debris removal, etc.
- Construction and renovation services
- Complete management of the property by a professional management team.
- Maintenance services provided by qualified contractors, and managed by our managment team.
- Monthly Statement of Account.
- Annual inspections of your property, exterior and interior.
- Credit/Renting Application. All prospective tenants must complete an application, and are subject to a credit investigation via the Credit Bureau, as well as employment and salary verification.
- Rent collection on a timely basis. Should collection problems occur, we can suggest excellent legal counsel to advise and assist or file for eviction.
Contact us for more help and personal recommendations.
Cottage Properties receives a Leasing Fee for sales activities relating to finding qualified tenants for your property, and a Property Management Fee calculated as a percentage of the montly rent collected to cover ongoing management and maintenance services.
For more information, call today...
Property Management in Baldwin County, Daphne, Fairhope, Spanish Fort, Point Clear, Foley, Silverhill, Magnolia Springs, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Serving the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay in lower Alabama